things you need to know
- I make sure I look presentable. If your friends and family have dressed up for your big day, so will I.
- If I haven’t shot at your venue before, I’ll make a site visit with you to go through the potential locations.
- The more information you can tell me about yourselves and your wedding, the better. I like to know you and would like for you to know me too.
- I get booked up to twelve months in advance, so don’t feel you’re being silly by getting in touch too soon.
- I work with an assistant who helps with all my gear, but I’m the one who takes your photographs.
- Please feed us, but no need to seat us with your guests. A place setting by the DJ or in a corner of the venue is completely fine.
- Feel free to ask me for advice on the running order of the day.
- If I get drastically sick and contract a highly contagious super virus, I will ensure that someone I trust and respect shoots your wedding. That being said, I’ve never missed a wedding thus far!
- Engagement shoots are done before or after the wedding, and are an opportunity for the couple to have some fun, relaxed shots taken in an environment of their choice. They’re also a great opportunity for us to get to know each other.